Click Here To Listen Live

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!

The Light 103.9 Featured Video
CLOSE
Firefighter's Hat

Source: Siede Preis / Getty

A fire was started after an oxygen tank exploded at a vacant home on Quail Crossing Drive near Wait Avenue in a Wake Forest neighborhood.

A firefighter was injured while responding to the fire and explosions.

Officials told WRAL News that multiple oxygen tanks inside the home exploded, sending people running from their homes after midnight.

Read more at WRAL.com.

Also On The Light 103.9 FM: