Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: How to Save With Your Health Insurance: Open Enrollment November 1st – December 15th
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Alzheimer’s and Dementia Awareness
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Benita Jones Joins “The Light Lunch” Conversation
- Are You Washing Your Face Mask The Right Way?
- Pitt County Health Department To Offer Free COVID-19 Testing
- You Can Apply To The Wake County Schools Virtual Academy Starting This Week
- Sheriff Who Is Also A Pastor Physically Threatens Rival Candidate On Video: ‘I’ll Smack You In Yo’ Face’
- How White Supremacy Impacts The Community and How To Fight It [WATCH]