Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: Alzheimer’s and Dementia Awareness
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Dealing With Pregnancy Complications
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- BREAKING NEWS: NBA Legend Kobe Bryant Dies In Helicopter Crash
- Ask The Medical Expert: Heart Health
- Dr. Ian Smith On Keto Diet VS. Intermittent Fasting [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Award-Winning Journalist Ed Gordon Discusses His New Book, ‘Conversations In Black’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Join Rickey Smiley And Russ Parr On The UNSUNG Cruise October 11th-18th
- Kim Person Of Raleigh A Stellar Awards Finalist
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup and Announces Its Return to the Nation’s Capital
- Marvin Sapp Set to Record 12th Album LIVE February 21st in Fort Worth, Texas
- TYSCOT RECORDS EARNS 12 STELLAR GOSPEL MUSIC AWARD NOMINATIONS
- 35TH ANNIVERSARY STELLAR GOSPEL MUSIC AWARDS NOMINATIONS ANNOUNCED