Erica Campbell talks about working with Mr.Griff, being a mother, and a national recording artist. She explains how God opened so many doors that have allowed her to successfully juggle her many endeavors.
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
<spanstyle=”color:#ff0000;”> Text “Light NC” To 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘TheLightNC’
- Durham Softball Player Was Forced To Cut Beads Out Of Her Hair During Game
- Clock Is Ticking On Police Reform Agreement Ahead Of George Floyd Anniversary
- Charles Jenkins Receives His Doctorate of Divinity [VIDEO]
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Video: Man And Woman Charged In Knightdale After Fight In Gas Station Line
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- Listen: Jermaine Dolly Helps Erica Campbell & GRIFF Celebrate 5 Years Of “Get Up Mornings!”
- Cathy Hughes Recalls Moment She Offered Erica Campbell A Radio Show, Shares Details On Upcoming Urban One Honors