Erica Campbell talks about working with Mr.Griff, being a mother, and a national recording artist. She explains how God opened so many doors that have allowed her to successfully juggle her many endeavors.
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
<spanstyle=”color:#ff0000;”> Text “Light NC” To 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- Know An Artist Who Wants Their Work Featured In Durham?
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- Get Assistance With Your Cooling Bills In Wake County
- State Fair Food Available Again This Weekend!
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- Carrboro Reaches Out To Minority Businesses With Roundtables
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” Importance Of Face Coverings With Doc Swiner