Erica Campbell talks about working with Mr.Griff, being a mother, and a national recording artist. She explains how God opened so many doors that have allowed her to successfully juggle her many endeavors.
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
<spanstyle=”color:#ff0000;”> Text “Light NC” To 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- Some Local Ash Wednesday Events
- Bernie Sanders To Visit Rev. Barber’s Church Today
- Griff’s Prayer for Funeral Arrangements [VIDEO]
- Winners of The 51st NAACP Image Awards Announced
- MTV and Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs tap heirs Christian Combs, Quincy Brown, Justin Combs and LaurieAnn Gibson as judges on “Making the Band” in 2020
- Kanye West & The Sunday Service Choir to Join Joel & Victoria Osteen on Saturday May 2, 2020 at Yankee Stadium
- More To Come Women’s Empowerment 2020 With The Clark Sisters, Le’Andria Johnson, & Joe
- You Still Have Time To Register For Kickball And Softball In Wake Forest
- Lena Waithe Will Be The Voice Of Disney’s First Ever LGBTQ Character
- Wide Weather Changes In Next Few Days