Erica Campbell talks about working with Mr.Griff, being a mother, and a national recording artist. She explains how God opened so many doors that have allowed her to successfully juggle her many endeavors.
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
<spanstyle=”color:#ff0000;”> Text “Light NC” To 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘TheLightNC’
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- Tye Tribbett Talks “New” Single, Bringing Kids To Christ & More
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Nick Saban Is A Narc’ | Episode 1
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- Women’s Empowerment Expo 2022
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
- DeVon Franklin Talks ‘It Takes A Woman’ & ‘Kingdom Business’