Erica’s father Eddie was a huge influence in her life. Always providing some of the soundest advice and stories that she still leans on to this day. One of the best pieces of advice Eddie Atkins shared with Erica is to “always make moves when the dust settles”. Mr. Atkins also reminder her that you can “speak your truth in love”.
Even when you may disagree with someone, including family, friends and co-workers … you can find ways to let the word of God lead you when having challenging conversations and to do it with love. Sometimes your biggest emotions can help show you how to love, forgive and move forward.
You must keep love centered in everything you do – even is times of adversity … as 1 Corinthians 16:14 explains … Let all you do be done in love.
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “See The Goodness”
- NY Grand Jury Votes To Indict Donald Trump In Stormy Daniels Hush Money Probe: Report
- Faithfully Speaking with Durham Mayor Elaine O’Neal
- President Joe Biden to Speak Today During Visit to Wolfspeed in Durham
- Xscape’s LaTocha Scott Returns To Her Gospel Roots With New Project
- Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Women of the Bible: Tamar
- Melissa’s Pick Hit: “Fight For Us” Marshetta Parker
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
Love Talking: Do All You Do In Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
NY Grand Jury Votes To Indict Donald Trump In Stormy Daniels Hush Money Probe: Report
Xscape's LaTocha Scott Returns To Her Gospel Roots With New Project
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
New Bill Would Prevent Mandatory COVID Vaccines for NC Schools, Government Employees
Sertoma Arts Center In Raleigh Looking For Artists!
Pastor Of The Month - March 2023 Presentation