Loving intentionally and unselfishly means that love doesn’t just do what’s convenient and comfortable. Love gets stretched, challenged, and tested. If you aren’t able to go beyond an argument and love anyway, you have to re-examine whether that was really love. God’s design for love is very specific. Anything else is not the same.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Here Are Some Free Weekend Community Events
- Michael Strahan Is 2018’s Keynote Speaker!
- Trump’s Failure Of An Education Secretary Grades Her First Year In Office
- BB&T Bank Outage Hits ATMs & Digital Banking
- The Wake Up: Meet The Cowardly Cop Who Didn’t Try To Stop The Florida Shooting; Flying High From Vegas; New Flint Water Crisis?
- Warriors to Visit with Local Kids in Place of White House Trip to DC
- Celebrate Black History Month!
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage
- LET’S MAKEUP: Celebrity Makeup Artist Camara Aunique Shares What’s In Her Bag
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]