Loving intentionally and unselfishly means that love doesn’t just do what’s convenient and comfortable. Love gets stretched, challenged, and tested. If you aren’t able to go beyond an argument and love anyway, you have to re-examine whether that was really love. God’s design for love is very specific. Anything else is not the same.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Download The Light NC Mobile App!
- Radio One Raleigh Food Distribution Day
- Kids Ages 13-18 Can Go To Jr. Police Academy In Rocky Mount
- Black Teen Assaulted By White Cop At Texas Pool Party Wins Settlement And Graduates From High School
- Black Residents Flee Chicago As Experts Say Chances For Success Diminish
- Black Music Month: Celebrating The Winans [Video Playlist]
- Paramedic Shortage In The Triangle: Officials Hope To Interest High Schoolers To Become E-M-T’s
- Mara Brock Akil On A Potential ‘Girlfriends’ Movie: “I Already Have The Script”
- 1st Day Of Summer Bring Hot Temps
- Jesse Williams Ordered To Pay $100,000 A Month In Child Support