Loving intentionally and unselfishly means that love doesn’t just do what’s convenient and comfortable. Love gets stretched, challenged, and tested. If you aren’t able to go beyond an argument and love anyway, you have to re-examine whether that was really love. God’s design for love is very specific. Anything else is not the same.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Thandie Newton Under Fire For Declaring Atheism And Thanking God At Emmys 2018 [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Satan Tempts Jesus [EXCLUSIVE]
- Allstate National Catastrophe Team Is Handling Claims Across North Carolina
- Want To Help Hurricane Victims, But Afraid Of Getting Scammed? Here’s How To Donate Without Fear
- Multiple Deaths Reported In Warehouse Shooting In Harford County
- Domestic Abuse Allegation Won’t Go Away As Keith Ellison’s Campaign Heads To Finish Line
- Judge On Antwon Rose Case Removed After Not Defending The Officer Who Shot The 17-Year-Old
- Cape Fear Has Crested In Fayetteville; What’s Next?