Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: Telemedicine and Telehealth Services
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Start Each Day With 10 Minutes of Exercise
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- Update To Durham & Wake Schools Summer Meal Program Due To Hurricane
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Comedian Rodney Perry Who’s In The Hospital Recovering From COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Tropical Storm Isaias: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Jesus Saves: K-Ci Hailey Debuts New Inspirational Song [VIDEO]
- Brian McKnight Reveals Why ‘Exodus’ Is His Last Album, What It Was Like Recording With Kobe Bryant & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing In Raleigh
- ‘An Act Of Intimidation’: Pastor Slams Unapproved Blue Lives Matter ‘Klan Rally’ Targeting Black Church
- Scripture For The Week “Righteous Vs. Wicked Leaders”
- How Did National Watermelon Day Become A Thing, And Why? No One Seems To Know
- Happy Birthday! Here Are 5 Insightful James Baldwin Interviews You Must Watch