Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: Start Each Day With 10 Minutes of Exercise
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Use Time Wisely to Decrease Stress
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” Mom’s And Your Virtual Workspace
- Kids At Raleigh Summer Camp May Have Been Exposed To COVID-19
- Mixed Couple In Raleigh Receive Threatening Letter From Anonymous Neighbor
- Three Groups Are Doing A Free Food Distribution In Durham This Friday
- Rickey Smiley Rips Black On Black Gun Violence After His Daughter Is Shot In Houston
- Remains Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Positively Identified
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces She’s Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Sunday School Review “Wisdom’s Vindication”
- Front Page News: The Fourth Of July Brought Gun Violence Across The Country [WATCH]
- Black Dollars Matter: Why Blackout Day Is So Important To The Movement For Black Lives