Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: Sleep More, Take Naps & Get Rest To Increase Energy
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: SMILE…Help Someone Else Be Happy!
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- Sybil Wilkes Shares What You Need To Know About Trump’s Impeachment
- Married Couple Who Paid Off $114,000 Debt In 23 Months Shares How They Did It! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Human Trafficking Overweight Individuals [VIDEO]
- Kobe Bryant & His Daughter Took Communion In Church Before Fatal Crash
- Hip-Hop Artist Lecrae Join the Dynamic Lineup at the 2020 Better Man Event
- Ricky Smiley Set to Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Prayer Requests “God Is Always With Us”
- Rickey Smiley To Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Why Kobe Bryant Traveled By Helicopter
- Jelani Maraj, Brother Of Rapper Nicki Minaj, Sentenced To 25 Years To Life For Predatory Sexual Assault Of His Stepdaughter