Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: SMILE…Help Someone Else Be Happy!
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Maintaining Good Mental Health
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- Deadline Extended To Register For Durham Public Schools’ Online Academy
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Here’s A List Of Weekend Community Events And Giveaways
- The Black Farmers’ Market Is Back In Durham This Weekend
- Video Of Denver ‘Karen’ Following And ‘Interrogating’ Black Man Sparks Protest
- Raleigh City Pools Are Open
- Celebrity Stylist Takisha Sturdivant-Drew Does Not Want You Cutting Your Hair To Make Baby Hairs
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Aaryn Speaks Out For The First Time Since Getting Shot [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Say Hello To Javicia Leslie, TV’s First Black Batwoman!