Twitter and so many others stood behind Serena Williams after the French Open decided to ban catsuits from the game. Serena came out in her Nike designed catsuit, which was made to help from her developing blood clots. Many believe that people were hating on Serena’s body and it’s wrong to make her out as an example.
Another tennis player had on a white one and she wasn’t called out for it. Nike continues to stand by Serena saying that they can take the superhero out the suit, but can’t take away her super powers. Serena also mentioned that the outfit made her feel like the queen of Wakanda.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- My Elementary School Was Named After A Racist. Now It’s Named After Barack Obama
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Heartbreaking: Botham Jean Avoided Police And Once Said, ‘Mom, I Don’t Want To Be Stopped’
- Toadstool Trump Attacks Brett Kavanough’s Accuser On Twitter
- I Wore Shorts For The First Time In 10 Years And No One Died
- Who Needs The NFL? Colin Kaepernick Will Receive Medal From Harvard
- Melissa’s Pick Hit Of The Week – Latrice Pace “Shadow”
Why It Was Wrong For The French Open To Ban Catsuits [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com