Ayesha Curry is a chef, restaurant owner and lifestyle expert. She will be opening another one of her International Smoke restaurants in Houston, but there might be a problem. Houston Rockets fans have gone on Yelp and given her a bad review even though the restaurant isn’t open yet.
GRIFF mentioned it’s because Rockets fans are salty that Gold State beat them. Anita Baker will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award at the BET Awards and will perform. Also Fred Hammond fans go pick up his best of album.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor of the Month – August 2022
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- Biden Administration Declares Monkeypox Outbreak as National Health Emergency
- WE2022: Marcus D. Wiley Checks In
- WE2022: Kim Person Checks In The Press Room
- WE2022: Sulaiman & Lesleigh Mausi Discuss “The Power of Us”
- WE2022: Kimberly Michelle On What Inspires Her Music
- WE2022: David and Tamela Mann Speak on Family, Fame, and Faith
- WE2022: Sherri Shepherd Speaks on Family & Career
- I Hate The Homies “The Deshaun Watson Decision” | Episode 11
- WE2022: FSU Chancellor Darrell Allison Checks In
How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry’s Business [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com