“We’re The Campbells” began last week and fans were so excited to see Erica Campbell and her family. We watch Erica and Warryn Campbell pursue their careers, open a church and raise 3 wonderful kids. Sometimes in life though things don’t go always as planned.
On the upcoming episode Warryn is facing some health issues. He has to get surgery and Erica while she isn’t always scared about things is feeling different this time. She remains prayed up, strong and faithful that everything goes well for Warryn after the surgery.
In this episode we also see Warryn’s sister try to figure out what she’s doing with her career. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm/7c!
- Pastor of the Month – August 2022
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “Holy”
- Melissa’s Light Lunch: Darlene McCoy Talks “Family Over Everything” Tour!
- SneakerVille is Coming September 10 at Durham Convention Center!
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “A Happy Ending?” | Episode 12
- Raleigh’s Back to School March and Community Resource Fair
- Monday Monday: Anthony O’Neal Shares 3 Tips on How To Thrive in a Recession
- Actress Sonequa Martin-Green Supports STEM Education Initiative
Erica Campbell Opens Up About Having To Be Strong During Warryn’s Medical Procedure [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com