Erica Campbell spoke about a recent group she joined about prayer. She mentioned a daily devotion about prayer and how we must pray for specific things. When we have vague prayers it’s a good start, but it isn’t telling God what we really want.
Make sure you pray about the specific thing you need answers to a job, relocation and more. These might be difficult decisions, but God will steer you in the right way. Write down what you want, pray to God about it and watch what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Who Will Be Atlanta’s Next Mayor? Keisha Lance Bottoms Knows ‘The People It Should Not Be’
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” Honors National Teacher’s Appreciation Week
- Board Says Facebook And Instagram Can Continue To Ban Trump
- Critical Race Truth: Republicans Keep Trying To Revise America’s Racist History
- Vivica A. Fox: Khloé Kardashian Should Not Be a Doormat for Tristan Thompson
- Get Your COVID Vaccine In Wake County…Now Taking Walk-Ins!
- Cop Fired Over Facebook Post Calling Black Lives Matter Demonstrators ‘Terrorists’
- Woman Being Charged With A Hate Crime Against An Amazon Driver [VIDEO]
- Matt Rhule Recaps An Eventful Draft For The Panthers With Kyle Bailey
- All Cigarettes Matter: Why Ban Just Menthols? Statistics Show 77% Of Black Smokers Prefer Them