Erica Campbell spoke about how she was scrolling through Instagram and a pastor she was following has a new book out. The title really struck her because it’s “Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt Before.” This title hit her because she began thinking about people that leave you brokenhearted.
Family, friends and people you love might hurt you, but you must learn to let go. Learn how to love again and know it’s not going to be easy, but you can do it because love shouldn’t be caged. Release the hurt people have caused you in the past.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mother And Son Both Killed While In Police Restraints – Years Later Family Still Seeks Justice
- Bryan Popin Talks “So Good To Me” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- The Remarkable Reinvention Of Wesley Snipes – How Much Is He Worth Now?
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- LeBron James Gets White Couple Booted From Game Allegedly Over Disgusting Remark About His Son
- Join the Raleigh Youth Council
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Jussie Smollett’s Trial For Lying About A Hate Crime Begins This Week
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
Love Talking: Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt Before [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com