The kids have been on break all week and GRIFF is so happy they are going back to school. He mentioned they sat on their butts, watched television, ate snacks and did nothing. It was nice to hang out with them, but it’s time for them to start learning again.
He is ready for them to get homework, have a bed time and more. GRIFF was so excited and needed to put that in his prayer. Have fun going back to school kids!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Take Our Music Survey For Your Chance To Win $150
- Two More Men Arrested In Connection With Athens Drive High School Parking Lot Brawl
- Women Tries To Steal Babies From NC Hospitals
- Some Are Disappointed About NCCU’s New Logo
- George H.W. Bush Hospitalized After Wife’s Funeral
- Wendy Williams Invite The Clark Sister To Perform On Show
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Kevin Hart Roasted Over Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women
- Watch Police Copslain Why A Suspected Armed, White Mass Murdered Didn’t Die In A Hail Of Bullets
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]