The kids have been on break all week and GRIFF is so happy they are going back to school. He mentioned they sat on their butts, watched television, ate snacks and did nothing. It was nice to hang out with them, but it’s time for them to start learning again.
He is ready for them to get homework, have a bed time and more. GRIFF was so excited and needed to put that in his prayer. Have fun going back to school kids!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Goldsboro Police Search For Principal Accused Of Statutory Rape
- Fayetteville’s “Bicycle Man’s” Dream Lives On
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Governor Calls For County Commissioner’s Resignation Days After Outcry Over ‘Master Race’ Remark
- Diddy On The Loss Of Kim Porter: “We Were More Than Soulmates”
- Scripture For The Week “God, We Thank You”
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- [Listen] DJ Soul Marvin Sapp Urban One Honors “Praise Power Mix”
- Macy’s Dragged For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name