Lynn Richardson is giving financial advice again on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” Callers asked her questions and one even spoke about identity theft. He told Richardson that someone he didn’t know in a different state stole his identity for months.
It ended up ruining his credit and now he’s filing for bankruptcy. Richardson mentioned that he should get Life Lock so he is notified if anyone tries to do this again. She also told him he’s going to have to wait to purchase a home and it will take time for him to see a change in his credit.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake County Students Marched Friday To Protest Gun Violence
- April 21st Is The Last Day Gift Cards Will Be Honored At Toys R Us
- Roberta Flack Rushed Out Of Apollo Theater To Hospital
- Young Boy Asks Pope If His Atheist Dad Is In Heaven
- Top Women Of Excellence: Dana Sidberry
- Here’s Your List Of Free Local Community Events
- ‘Scandal’ Finale Recap: It All Ends With The Hell And High Water
- Carolina Panthers Release 2018 Football Schedule
- Jerry Smith’s Bible Scripture Of The Day
- Cary Street Sweeper Crash Causes Traffic Jam