Erica Campbell spoke about fake peace and being passive aggressive sometimes when it comes to certain issues. She mentioned that she used to avoid direct confrontation and walk away bothered or feeling angry. It’s not good to carry that around and disrupts the way you live.
She told listeners to confront the issue and be honest with how you feel. Don’t take that stuff home and hurt your peace. It could change so much of your life if you stop faking peace.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Catch Melissa’s Motivational Monday’s!!!
- Words from Sheilah Belle: Whatever you need, let God hear from YOU first!
- Scripture For The Week “Put God First”
- Gospel SuperFest Live TV Recording Set For June 22, 2019, Hosted By Wendy Raquel Robinson
- RCA INSPIRATION CELEBRATES THE 2019 BET AWARDS NOMINATIONS WITH TWO NODS
- Anthony Brown & group therapy Soars to No. 2 on Billboard Gospel Digital Songs Sales With “Blessings on Blessings”
- Melvin Edmonds Of After 7 Dead At 65