Chair of the Democratic National Committee, Tom Perez, chatted with Erica Campbell. He explained how the DNC has invested in the black community lately, citing Doug Jones‘ victory in Alabama, and Keshia Lance-Bottoms‘ mayoral win for Atlanta. Tom talks about the constant battle to preserve the right to vote by combatting Republican voter ID laws.
Tom also sheds light on the battle for gun control and what he has witnessed that makes him convinced that gun control laws are completely necessary. He also explains why we don’t have to choose between gun control and the 2nd amendment, and praises the next generation for the movement they have kicked up around the issue. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Music Pick Hit – Anthony Adeion Hill “Hold On”
- Michelle Obama Launches ‘When We All Vote’ Initiative With The Help Of A Few Famous Friends
- List Of Free Weekend Community Events
- Obama Wants To See More Women Get Into Politics: ‘Men Have Been Getting On My Nerves’ Lately’
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: The Burning Bush [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Guess Which One Of Trump’s BFFs Just Got Invited To The White House
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says
- You Must Be Crazy: Black Republican Tim Scott Praises Trump On Foreign Policy
Tom Perez On How The DNC Helped Atlanta’s New Mayor Win [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com