Reverend Billy Graham died last week at the age of 99 and videos of what he preached about continue to come up. Godtube reports that a video from 1954 came up where he talked about what happens when you die. Graham preached to over 215 million people in more than 185 countries.
Graham said, “Your body is going to the grave, but your soul lives forever and ever.” He also used his favorite quite and said, “My home is in Heaven. I’m just traveling through this world.” During his time on earth he touched so many lives and we will continue to keep his family and friends in our prayers.
- [AUDIO] Kirk Franklin Talks About Hosting The 33rd Annual Stellar Awards
- Women’s Empowerment Tickets On Sale Now!
- Free Local Weekend Events
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Michaela Goes Rogue With Devastating Consequences
- ‘Scandal’ Recap: Cyrus Sets His Treacherous Gaze On The Gladiators
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- Snapchat Stock Plummets 5 Percent After Rihanna Blasted Them For Violent Ad
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE]
- This Website Is Helping You Look Like A Fashionista For Spring
- Get Up Poll: What Are Your Favorite Phone Apps? [EXCLUSIVE]