Folks all over the country got their tickets and headed out to the movies to see “Black Panther.” A listener who grew up in the 70s, when the comic first rose to popularity, shared his awe at seeing the character come to life onscreen. Meanwhile, Erica Campbell and a woman from Virginia bonded over their love for Angela Bassett– and her gorgeous hair in the film!
Then, another lady talks about walking out of the theater feeling empowered, and how the movie’s story created that feeling for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Pastor of the Month – June 2022
- Melissa’s “Light Lunch” With David & Tamela Mann
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week – “More Than Enough”
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- Pastor of the Month – July 2022
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- Melissa Wade Honored By Durham Public Schools as “DPS Notable”
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Indy Life: How To Break Without The Machine’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Producers: Making The Beat’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
Why Seeing “Black Panther” Is Such An Empowering Experience [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com