Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kenny G Plays For Kim Kardashian On Valentine’s Day
- Dave Chappelle Hand Delivers Tickets To NC Couple Scammed On Craigslist
- Trump Confirms He Will Sign A National Emergency To Fund Border Wall
- Rapper 21 Savage Speaks For The 1st Time After ICE Arrest
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- UNC-CH Drops Honor Court Case Over Silent Sam Statue
- Loving Her Legacy : Gloria Mayfield Banks
- Your List Of Free Weekend Community Events
- Take Our Music Survey And Win $150
- Police: Man Committed Hate Crime Because His Mom Is Dating A Black Man
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com