Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Free Weekend Community Events
- We Are Wakanda: Angela Bassett & Letitia Wright Are The Women Behind The Throne
- On The Mend! Wendy Williams Gives Health Update After Canceling Shows This Week
- Florida School Shooter Nikolas Cruz Tied To White Supremacist Group
- Viola Davis On Being Called ‘The Black Meryl Streep’: ‘Then Pay Me What I’m Worth!’
- ‘Black Panther’ Movie Review
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: The Wisdom Of King Solomon [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Be A Bolder Christian [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s A Wrap! McDonald’s Happy Meal Menu Will Not Have Cheeseburgers Anymore
- Trump Administration Sued For Cutting Teen Pregnancy Program That Benefits Black Girls