Actress Kim Fields chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about her new book, “Blessed Life: My Surprising Journey of Joy, Tears, and Tales from Harlem to Hollywood.” Kim calls it an “active reflection” on 40 years in the business, and 48 years of life. She calls it a “highlight reel for God,” because of all the things He has done for her. Still, she explains, everything hasn’t been great all the time, and she wanted to bring up some of the things she hasn’t talked about over the years.
Kim talks about still being in full swing of her career while writing the book, and why it shouldn’t be looked at as a mark of retirement. She explains how she made sure to include the fun of all these pop culture memories. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Santas Just Like Me Is Bringing The Gift Of Diversity To The Christmas Industry
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude
- LL Cool J Set To Be Honored At 5th Urban One Honors
- Is It Time To Start A Home-Based Business? | Money Monday
- Maxwell Pearce Unveils His First Collection At Art Basel In Miami Beach
- Courvoisier And The National Urban League Launch Holidays In Blossom Campaign
- UPDATE: Suspect Arrested Following Shooting at Lumberton Walmart
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Where Is Your Faith?
Kim Fields On New Book: “There’s Still A Lot We Haven’t Talked About” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com