A church ordered take out for 25 people from Outback Steakhouse. A waitress there spent the majority of her shift preparing the order, but when they picked up the over $700 meal, they didn’t tip her. The woman got so angry that she took to social media to put the church on blast.
But Outback Steakhouse has a policy against airing customer’s dirty laundry, and she got fired. Click on the audio player to hear about that and more stories in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Funeral Services Set For Rev. Billy Graham
- Website Survey Ranks Raleigh 6th Best State Capital
- Students Across US Walk Out of Class to Protest Gun Violence
- Russell Simmons Surfaces In Bali
- Wendy Williams Announces Three-Week Break From Talk Show
- In Wake Of Florida Shooting, Oprah Donates $500,000 To Anti-Gun Violence March
- Get Up Poll: Have You Ever Broken Guy Or Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tim Scott Blows Smoke With His Fake Advocacy Of Gun Control
- Tiffany Haddish Lands New Role With Melissa McCarthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Welp, Omarosa Finally Has One Black Person On Her Team