In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell says her husband Warryn decided that they should come up with a family prayer. The prayer started off with an emphasis on grace and peace. Erica says grace and peace are great influencers to our faith, because if we always keep a peaceful spirit, it is not the absence of confusion, but the presence of God.
God’s grace is what carries us through all of life’s difficulties- and that is where our peace should come from. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Melissa’s Pick Hit – Kenny Lewis “He’s Been Good”
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- NC State Fair Holding Job Fair
- Cop Is Rehired Despite His Racist Social Media Posts Encouraging Police Brutality Against Protesters
- Mariah Carey’s Daughter Monroe Is Making Her Own Coins At 10 Years Old
- Gov. Roy Cooper Recommends NC Districts Require Masks For K-8 Schools
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Director of First ‘Space Jam’ Movie Not Impressed With Sequel
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s Tip Of The Week”
- Rapper Jay Z Is Wearing Ivy Park In The East Hamptons And He’s A Whole Mood