Erica Campbell had a chance to speak to people in South Carolina and asked them “What is your motivation?” She spoke about how people are so quick to brag about themselves or pull out a camera when they are helping people. Erica mentioned that shouldn’t be your motivation to receive a compliment.
She also talked about how God doesn’t like that. When you help people make sure it comes from your heart. You don’t need an audience and do it because you want to and not so you can receive a thank you or that was nice of you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor of the Month – August 2022
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- Biden Administration Declares Monkeypox Outbreak as National Health Emergency
- WE2022: Marcus D. Wiley Checks In
- WE2022: Kim Person Checks In The Press Room
- WE2022: Sulaiman & Lesleigh Mausi Discuss “The Power of Us”
- WE2022: Kimberly Michelle On What Inspires Her Music
- WE2022: David and Tamela Mann Speak on Family, Fame, and Faith
- WE2022: Sherri Shepherd Speaks on Family & Career
- I Hate The Homies “The Deshaun Watson Decision” | Episode 11
- WE2022: FSU Chancellor Darrell Allison Checks In
Faith Walking: What Is Your Motivation? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com