You might know Jewel Tankard for being the wife of gospel jazz artist, Ben Tankard. She is on the show “Thicker Than Water” with her family, but some don’t know that Jewel is a business woman. Over the past couple of years she has helped people see financial freedom.
This upcoming weekend she will be doing a wealth empowerment tour and talk to women about how to invest your money. She will have a panel of women that will help educate and innovate. Jewel talked about how the banking industry is changing and we need to know how it will affect us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Dr. Jewel Tankard On Small Steps You Can Take To Building & Investing Wealth [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: GRIFF Asks Bishop Marvin Sapp Why The Church Always Asks For Money [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Lynn Richardson Encourages You Not To Be Ashamed Of Having Money Issues [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Melissa’s Pick Hit: “Fight For Us” Marshetta Parker
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- Pastor Of The Month – March 2023 Presentation
- New Bill Would Prevent Mandatory COVID Vaccines for NC Schools, Government Employees
- Faithfully Speaking with Raleigh City Council Member Stormie Forte
- Tye Tribbett Brings The Gospel To NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts
- Convicted Murderer Derek Chauvin Admits To Being A Tax Cheat, Pleads Guilty To His Latest Federal Crime
- Raleigh Police Preps for St. Patrick’s Day Crowds
- Sertoma Arts Center In Raleigh Looking For Artists!
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “Alright”
Dr. Jewel Tankard Explains How To Have Financial Freedom [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
Pastor Of The Month - March 2023
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Sertoma Arts Center In Raleigh Looking For Artists!
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Melissa's Pick Hit of The Week: "Alright"
Faithfully Speaking With Pastor Shirley Caesar
New Bill Would Prevent Mandatory COVID Vaccines for NC Schools, Government Employees