You might know Jewel Tankard for being the wife of gospel jazz artist, Ben Tankard. She is on the show “Thicker Than Water” with her family, but some don’t know that Jewel is a business woman. Over the past couple of years she has helped people see financial freedom.
This upcoming weekend she will be doing a wealth empowerment tour and talk to women about how to invest your money. She will have a panel of women that will help educate and innovate. Jewel talked about how the banking industry is changing and we need to know how it will affect us.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Letitia James Succeeds Where Other Attorneys General Fail
- Nina Turner Loses To Shontel Brown In Primary For Ohio Congress, And Battle Between Establishment And Progressive Democrats
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- Balance Beam Biles Wins Her 7th Olympic Medal
- Man Shoots His Girlfriend 4 Times After His Unemployment Password Didn’t Work
- Stellar Award Winners Maverick City Music Share What It Means To Win New Artist & Album Of The Year
- And The 2021 Stellar Award Winners Are?
- Assistance for Orange County Residents and Families Facing Eviction
- Virtual Info Session For Potential Wake County School Bus Drivers This Week
- Jamaican Athlete Elaine Thompson-Herah Breaks Flo-Jo’s Olympic Record In Women’s 100 Meters
Dr. Jewel Tankard Explains How To Have Financial Freedom [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com