Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: How to Deal With Musculoskeletal Pain
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Diabetes and Self Care
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘TheLightNC’
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- Black Lives Matter Denies Affiliation With Rhode Island BLM ‘Imposter’ Mark Fisher Who Endorsed Trump
- Light Lunch: Kimberly Michelle Talks About Upcoming Live Recording
- Ex-Louisiana Cop Gets Light Sentence For Tasing, Beating And Pistol-Whipping ‘Nonviolent’ Black Man
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- After Secretly Burying Dexter Wade, Jackson, Mississippi Finally Adds Next-Of-Kin Notification Policy
- Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86
- Racist Kansas Student Charged With Felony For Beating Black Student In Viral Video Has History Of Alleged Violence
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
Bishop Carlton Peason Passes At 70
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered "Harvard Hooper," Dies at 86
Red Lobster's Shirley Caesar Commercial
Meet October 2023's Pastor of The Month! [VIDEO]
Meet November 2023's Pastor of The Month! [VIDEO]
Melissa Talks With Maurice Lauchner About "Madea Christmas" Version Of "Mary Did You Know"
Paid HBCU-MIHE Summer Internships Available
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!