CLOSE
A blue gas flame on a domestic cooking hob

Source: Jon Gillespie/WENN / WENN

Inspections have revealed that stoves are causing the carbon monoxide issues at McDougald Terrace.  Inspectors found 133 stoves with high levels of CO along with some furnaces and water heaters.

As the issues at McDougald Terrace continue, Durham Housing Authority CEO Anthony Scott discussed that DHA  has spent $485,000 on relocating residents.  This is the second week they have been out of their homes after a voluntary evacuation.

DHA is working to learn how much replacing and repairing those stoves will cost the agency and a timetable for those repairs.

Read more at ABC11.com

Also On The Light 103.9 FM:
Lamplighter Awards 2017! [PHOTOS]
Lamplighter Awards 2017
100 photos