Congratulations to Columbus Ohio’s own Christon Gray! He and his lovely wife Shana recently tied the knot in a private ceremony in Ohio. The couple first announced the engagement last June to the world via instagram.
RELATED STORY: 2018 Stellar Awards Exclusive: Christon Gray on the Red Carpet
RELATED STORY: Exclusive Christon Gray Joy Unplugged Performance
Christon is a singer, songwriter, rapper, and producer that first burst onto the gospel scene with his breakout project ‘School of Roses’ in 2014 charting on the Billboard for several weeks. Since then Gray has released ‘The Glory Album’ and ‘Clear the Heir’. His new wife is an actress and a life coach.
Blessings to the happy couple!
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Ptosha Storey Talks “Her Lies, His Secrets”
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Original City Of Raleigh Juneteenth Historical Karaoke
- Meet May 2023’s Pastor of The Month!
- Raleigh 4th Of July Fireworks Return To Dix Park
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “No Stressing”
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
Gospel Artist From Columbus Christon Gray Gets Married! See The Photos was originally published on joycolumbus.com
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Pastor Of The Month: May 2023
Kirk Franklin Had an ATL Club Praising The LAWD!
Longtime Angus Barn Executive Chef, Walter Royal, Passes Away
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Faithfully Speaking: Mental Health and The Church