For three years, the pleasant place of Raleigh , North Carolina ranks top 3 cities for the best quality of life. Not in just the United States, but the world.
The quality of life index is defined as ,”an estimation of overall quality of life by using an empirical formula which takes into account purchasing power index, pollution index, house price to income ratio, cost of living index, safety index, health care index, traffic commute time index and climate index.”
According to Numbeo.com ; the city of Raleigh is number three , Eindhoven, Netherlands at number two , and Canberra, Australia at number one.
Charlotte, North Carolina hits at number ten on the quality of life list. Both Raleigh and Charlotte are Top 10 for purchasing power! Meaning in they are in the top ten cities that meet “purchasing power in buying goods and services in a given city for the average wage in that city”.
- Here Are 5 Of The Most Beautifully Written Quotes From Black History
- Georgia Pastor Curtis Keith Bankston Accused Of Trapping 8 People In His Basement
- Accused Racist Hockey Player Kicked Off Team For Making ‘Monkey Gestures’ To Black Player
- White Guilt And CRT ‘Confusion’ Made School Cancel Civil Rights Lecture In Florida
- Fired! ‘Karen’s Husband’ Loses Job, Apologizes Following Arrest For Racist, Violent Tirade At Connecticut Smoothie Shop
- Secretary Deb Haaland Sees Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill As Pathway To Addressing Environmental Racism
- Black Women-Led Organizations Launch Reproductive Justice Agenda On 49th Anniversary of Roe. v. Wade
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
- Cops Quickly Forgive Anti-Mask Mom On Video Threatening School Board With ‘Loaded’ Guns