1 Chronicles 4:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
9 Jabez was more honorable than his brothers. His mother had named him Jabez,[a] saying, “I gave birth to him in pain.” 10 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.
Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Light NC” To 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
the Latest Entertainment News:
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- Melissa’s “Pick Hit Of The Week” VaShawn Mitchell “Lifted Up”
- Drop The Mic: TD Jakes Explores The Power Of Words In New Book [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- 74-Year-Old Grandmother Sues Police, Says God ‘Spared’ Her Life After Cops Broke Her Arm
- Morris Brown College Receives Accreditation Candidacy After 20 Years
- Chris Brown’s Housekeeper Suing Him Over Alleged Dog Attack
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Leave The Drama With Your Mama [VIDEO]
- Savannah And Zhuri James Are Melanin Queens In Gorgeous Mommy And Me Photo!