Students at Olympic High School are now ‘safe and secured’ after a threat of gun violence on social media caused the school to be put on lockdown.
The Principal of Olympic High School,Erik Olejarczyk, in a detailed message to parents didn’t give all the details of the social media threat but did let parents know that the students and staff are safe. Students were not allowed off campus during the investigation but parents were waiting by to find out more details and to pick up their children.
After the events of Butler High School, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools are being more vigilant when it comes to gun violence on school campuses.
We will continue to give you on updates on this incident as they come in.
Get the complete story HERE
- Artist Call: Public Art on Fayetteville Street Kiosks
- Critical Race Theory Used To Attack Black Arizona School Board Member
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
- This Weekend’s Community Calendar Events
- Pastors Mike & Natalie Todd Welcome Baby No. 4 [PHOTOS]
- ‘I’m Back’: Kasim Reed Officially Launches Atlanta Mayor Campaign Despite Ongoing Federal Investigation
- John Chavis Memorial Park Dedication Program Schedule
- Former Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick To Preach This Sunday In Detroit !?
- Philly Cop Deletes Suspects Video, But Forgot To Delete His Body Cam !? [VIDEO]
Olympic High Students ‘Safe And Secured’ After Social Media Threat was originally published on 1053rnb.com