Have you ever met someone and talked about not mixing with their energy? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we talk about the energy of people, but don’t think ab out what God might think of the person. She mentioned we can bond over food, hair, sports and more and even more, but it’s deeper than that.
Don’t build relationships off of energy. You’ll could be bonding over talking about someone and that energy isn’t right at all. The foundation and what God thinks is what matters most.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Of The Month – December 2023
- Pastor Marvin Winans’ Long-Stalled Megachurch Construction Could Be Mostly Finished in 2025
- Local Mother Continues The Vision Of The Bicycle Man
- Self-Hate: Black Man Who Terrorized Haitians ‘Because Of Their National Origin’ Gets 20 Years In Prison
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Highlights from The Light’s Visit To Centerwell Garner Station
- Republican ‘Fake Electors’ In Nevada Falsely Pledged Biden’s Electoral Votes To Trump, Indictments Charge
- K975 Is “Blessing The Block” With Ricci Law Firm!
- “Bless The Block” Toy Drive With The Light & Ricci Law Firm!
- Foxy is Blessing The Block With Ricci Law Firm!
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
Ericaism: Misleading And Misreading Energy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered "Harvard Hooper," Dies at 86
Red Lobster's Shirley Caesar Commercial
Meet November 2023's Pastor of The Month! [VIDEO]
Meet October 2023's Pastor of The Month! [VIDEO]
Paid HBCU-MIHE Summer Internships Available
Bishop Carlton Peason Passes At 70
Don’t Make Your Guest Sick With Your Thanksgiving Turkey!
For The Culinary Challenged: Restaurants In The Triangle Open On Thanksgiving Day