Randy Weston of Judah Band stopped by “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to discuss new music and his battle with cancer. He mentioned that when finding out he had cancer it became some of the darkest days he faced. Weston kept telling himself that things like this don’t happen to people like him, but had to realize cancer doesn’t happen for anyone.
During that season he expressed that God moved him. The battle was in his mind and God helped him start over and worked on him. Although the time was rough it was one of the greatest seasons of his life.
- UPDATE: Suspect Arrested Following Shooting at Lumberton Walmart
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Where Is Your Faith?
- Chef Jernard Wells Mother of Love Strawberry Lemon Zest Bundt Cake Recipe from “Southern Inspired Cookbook”
- Chef Jernard Wells Shares His “Granny Gwen’s Banana Pudding” Recipe
- Funding Your Legacy With Life Insurance | Monday Monday
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Premieres “Remember Jesus” & “Christmas At Our House”
- Charlie Wilson To Perform At The Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage®
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Faith, Hope and Strength Lead To Success
- Tamela Mann, for KING & COUNTRY Win At The 2022 American Music Awards
- Getty Research Institute Acquires Archive Of Renowned Artist Richard Hunt
Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com