GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cumberland County Schools Start With New Superintendent
- Pictures From Pastor Of Month Presentation
- Duck Boat Victim Speaks Out About Losing 9 Family Members
- Ritz Crackers Recall; Here’s What To Look For.
- Lots Of Rain In Forecast Triggers Flash Flooding
- Former Teacher Of The Year Brings Star Power To List Of Black Women Running For Political Office
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Cardi B’s Husband Offset Arrested In Georgia On Marijuana And Gun Possession Charges
- Sherri Shepherd Says Her Son Thinks Black Girls Are Mean, Likes White Girls Better
- Nine Family Members Killed In Missouri During Tragic Duck Boat Accident