GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NCCU Students Protest Grand Opening Of The New Durham Police Department Headquarters
- Congressman John Lewis In Raleigh To Encourage Voting
- Twitter Reacts To No Winner Of The Mega Million $1.6 Billion Jackpot
- #IfIWonABillionDollars : Twitter Reacts To Record High Mega Millions
- Federal Government Spent Millions On Security For Confederate Cemeteries
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- Top 5 Women Fashion Icons Of 2018
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting