Erica Campbell had a very busy weekend as she attended the Essence Music Festival. She mentioned that sometimes our lives are so busy and chaotic that we forget to take a moment for ourselves. Erica also believes that sometimes during this time we forget our purpose.
She expressed that God is not the author of confusion and we should seek him for instructions. He will give us the wisdom as it relates to jobs, relationships and more. Don’t get overwhelmed and find peace through all of that craziness.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces “The Hope Revival” Tour
- Dionne Warwick And Dolly Parton Make New Gospel Song
- Listen This Week For Your Chance To Win
- Here’s Your Tax Time – Time Line
- Vice President Kamala Harris Visits The Triangle On Thursday
- Lecrae Announces Dates for “Final Church Clothes” Tour
- The Connection Between Brain Science and Goals | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Intentionally Build The Life You Want | Dr. Willie Jolley
Ericaism: Cut Down The Confusion [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com