Horace HB Sanders is a comedian and father that keeps fans laughing at all times. He’s toured with Sinbad and many more comedians. Erica Campbell asked him about being married twice to the same woman and it was quite interesting.
He mentioned that he asked God to let him redo it and got the opportunity to love his ex-wife again. Out of his marriage he had 9 wonderful kids. He mentioned that a lot of people say that kids are blessings and he asked God not to bless him anymore.
Horace has enough kids to have a team and substitute. He also spoke about We Are One a foundation his best friends have where they feed the homeless every Wednesday. Horace loves to be apart of that as well as being an amazing dad. Something interesting he spoke about was hi middle daughter being on “Masterchef Jr.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brooklyn’s Lost Black City Of Weeksville: A Hidden Gem Of Pre-Civil War Black Excellence
- Assata Shakur’s Co-Defendant Sundiata Acoli Fights For His Freedom After Nearly 50 Years In Prison
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- 2022 Durham City-County Martin Luther King, Jr. Observance Program Announced
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- Fired! White Couple Loses Job After Video Showing Racist Tirade On New York Train
- Texas School Board Member Getting Death Threats For Racist Comments About Black Teachers
- List Of Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Events
- Who Is Brittany Renner? The Unapologetic Social Media Influencer With Tons Of Game
Horace HB Sanders On Why He Had To Ask God To Stop Blessing Him [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com