Christian Keyes is an actor, singer and has been in the entertainment industry for over 18 years. He spoke about how he portrays himself on social media and most of the things he post is a piece he connects to. Keyes also talked about the constant grind to be successful in this industry.
He focuses on having a relationship with God and not so much the religion part. Over the years besides acting, Keyes has also recorded a gospel song. Keyes believes in his career as an actor there are no small roles and his success wasn’t overnight.
Erica Campbell spoke to him about auditioning for “Black Panther,” and he mentioned there were no beige characters. He’s hoping to be apart of the sequel “Beige Panther.” Keyes is looking forward to the future with more success and possibly being married.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- FREE State Fair Admission TODAY With Canned Food Donation!
- Puppeteer Behind Sesame Streets Big Bird, is Retiring
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Here’s How Stacey Abrams Is On A Steady Grind Ahead Of Midterms
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- 9-Year-Old Boy On Being Falsely Accused Of Groping #CornerstoreCaroline: ‘I Don’t Forgive This Woman’