Erica Campbell spoke about being fearless and bold. You should know who you are and carry yourself with authority at all times. She mentioned that you don’t need to announce that you are rich, beautiful or anything else, because when you walk in a room you already show that.
Erica believes you should let your spirit shine and never to let anyone dim your light. Don’t get dressed with the anticipation that someone might look better than you, just be confident. The enemy attacks us that way and brings us down with thoughts of feeling less. Remember to hold your head high, to be bold and you at all times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s”: Avoiding Holiday Stress
- Dear Queen, Taking Mental Health Breaks Are Necessary
- Kathie Lee Gifford Is Leaving “Today”
- Tragic! Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- “The Five Heartbeats” Goes To Broadway
- Latest List Of School Closings And Delays
- ‘Pool Patrol Paula,’ The White Woman Who Beat A Black Teen And Bit A Cop, Gets No Real Punishment
- FBI Investigates Neo-Nazis Who Stomped Black Man While Celebrating ‘Martyr’s Day’
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?