Erica Campbell spoke about being fearless and bold. You should know who you are and carry yourself with authority at all times. She mentioned that you don’t need to announce that you are rich, beautiful or anything else, because when you walk in a room you already show that.
Erica believes you should let your spirit shine and never to let anyone dim your light. Don’t get dressed with the anticipation that someone might look better than you, just be confident. The enemy attacks us that way and brings us down with thoughts of feeling less. Remember to hold your head high, to be bold and you at all times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Performs On NPR’S Tiny Desk Concert
- RCA Inspiration Hails A Win at the 2019 BET Awards With the Dr. Bobby Jones Best Gospel/Inspirational Award for Snoop Dogg’s “Blessing Me Again”
- Prayer Requests “God Answers Knee Mail”
- Zion Williamson Praising His Mother For Putting Her Dreams Aside To Help His Is The Only Video You Need To See Today
- Local Hospital Serving Free Meals To Children This Summer
- “For Us, This Is A Rally Cry, This Is Protest Art”: Get A Behind The Scenes Look At Lena Waithe’s ‘Queen & Slim’
- NC Lottery Winners Split $7.8 Million
- Kirk Franklin Performs ‘Love Theory’ with Erica Campbell, Jonathan McReynolds & Kelly Price [VIDEO]
- Oxygen Tank Explodes In Wake Forest Home
- Man Rejects Cam Newton’s $1500 Offer To Switch Seats