Erica Campbell spoke about being fearless and bold. You should know who you are and carry yourself with authority at all times. She mentioned that you don’t need to announce that you are rich, beautiful or anything else, because when you walk in a room you already show that.
Erica believes you should let your spirit shine and never to let anyone dim your light. Don’t get dressed with the anticipation that someone might look better than you, just be confident. The enemy attacks us that way and brings us down with thoughts of feeling less. Remember to hold your head high, to be bold and you at all times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Melissa’s “Working Mom Wednesday’s”
- Cape Fear River In Fayetteville Has Crested
- Congratulations To Our September Pastor Of The Month
- Pres. Donald Trump To Visit NC Today
- The Latest School Closings And Delays
- DA Who Prosecuted Black Woman For Voting May Be Guilty Of Election Fraud
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- Thanks To Michael Che, This Is What Emmy Reparations Would Look Like
- Embarrassing New York Times Typo Is Latest Proof Diversity Matters In Media
- Ericaism: Being Unforgiving Can Make You Sick [EXCLUSIVE]