Erica Campbell spoke about being fearless and bold. You should know who you are and carry yourself with authority at all times. She mentioned that you don’t need to announce that you are rich, beautiful or anything else, because when you walk in a room you already show that.
Erica believes you should let your spirit shine and never to let anyone dim your light. Don’t get dressed with the anticipation that someone might look better than you, just be confident. The enemy attacks us that way and brings us down with thoughts of feeling less. Remember to hold your head high, to be bold and you at all times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Delta Airline Employee Called Out For Racial Profiling
- 1 Escaped Inmate Still At Large
- Earthquake Hits Near Triad
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Jordan Peele “US” Crushes The Box Office With $70 Million, Movie Exceeds Hollywood’s Expectations
- Prison Time For Ex NC Softball Coach After She’s Convicted Of Molesting 14-Year-Old Girl
- Garner Shooting Leaves 19-Year-Old Man Dead And Woman Wounded In Car
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
- Watch: Norway Cruise Ship Tilts At Near 45 Degrees Angle In Terrifying Video
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds