Erica Campbell has been doing a lot of interviews for her new show “We’re The Campbells,” and it has been pretty fun. She spoke about how they asked her a question about Warryn Campbell and being married to him for 17 years. Erica realized that sometimes when you talk about love, submission and men being the head of household people get quiet.
Sometimes the enemy doesn’t want you to believe in a particular kind of love. God has a plan for us though. Erica also spoke about how her and Warryn have been through death, infidelity and other situations, but she took those vows very serious sand they made it through.
They had so many people support and pray over their union. She wants single ladies to be hopeful and make sure they’re following after the love God designed for them. Be optimistic through the process.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor of the Month – August 2022
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- Biden Administration Declares Monkeypox Outbreak as National Health Emergency
- WE2022: Marcus D. Wiley Checks In
- WE2022: Kim Person Checks In The Press Room
- WE2022: Sulaiman & Lesleigh Mausi Discuss “The Power of Us”
- WE2022: Kimberly Michelle On What Inspires Her Music
- WE2022: David and Tamela Mann Speak on Family, Fame, and Faith
- WE2022: Sherri Shepherd Speaks on Family & Career
- I Hate The Homies “The Deshaun Watson Decision” | Episode 11
- WE2022: FSU Chancellor Darrell Allison Checks In
Love Talking: What You Think Of Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com