There are so many ministries at the church, but GRIFF wanted to shout out the parking lot ministry. It was one he was apart of for quite some time and loves them. GRIFF mentioned that the men are so happy early in the morning and they wear nice vests.
He also finds it funny that they speak on walkie-talkies even though they are right next to each other. GRIFF even mentioned that all the cars trying to park make sure you listen to them and follow the rules. God bless the parking lot ministry.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: Ty Lewis Gives Caregivers Tips On How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia [Listen]
- ERICAISM: Speak Up in Your Own Life [Listen]
- Israel Houghton and Adrienne Bailon Welcome First Child Together
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
- Faith Walking: Hear & Do The Word [Listen]
- ERICAISM: “The Right Thing & The Good Thing” [Listen]
- Maverick City Music, CeCe Winans Among 2022 Dove Award Nominees
- Dr. Lynn Richardson: How To Boost Your Credit Score & Budget Your Money
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
GRIFF’s Prayer For The Parking Lot Ministry [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com