We take showers all the time, but don’t realize how taking baths can help you. Erica Campbell was talking about how she was reading up on detox baths. They can benefit you in a lot of ways by helping release toxins from your body and more.
She mentioned that when the water is warm you should add Epsom salt to relax your muscles. They then began to talk about home remedies and GRIFF spoke about how you should put Vick’s on your feet and then put socks on. What are some things you do at home?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Video: Man And Woman Charged In Knightdale After Fight In Gas Station Line
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- Listen: Jermaine Dolly Helps Erica Campbell & GRIFF Celebrate 5 Years Of “Get Up Mornings!”
- Cathy Hughes Recalls Moment She Offered Erica Campbell A Radio Show, Shares Details On Upcoming Urban One Honors
- Listen: LaTocha (of Xscape) Debuts Solo Gospel Song & Discusses Growing Up As A Preacher’s Kid [EXCLUSIVE]
- Durham’s Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx Apologies For ‘Confusion’ Her Office Caused in Adam Toldeo Case
- Cori Bush Pushes Back After Using Gender-Inclusive Language During Powerful Testimony On Black Maternal Health
- Letitia James Files $2.75M Suit Against Right-Wing Voter Operatives Who Targeted Black Voters
- Who Will Be Atlanta’s Next Mayor? Keisha Lance Bottoms Knows ‘The People It Should Not Be’