GRIFF has a special prayer for couples that work opposite schedules. One is sleep while the other has to wake up. He mentioned that the person getting ready for works makes so much noise turning on the water, putting on their shoes and more.
All the person wants to do is sleep, but your other half is brushing their teeth loud or stomping on the floor. GRIFF spoke about how they are under the comforter after you turn the lights off and can’t wait for you to leave home. After the prayer Erica Campbell talked about how Warryn Campbell says she opens up the toothpaste loud and how that prayer was directed at her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch Our Christmas Caroling Sing Along With Kimberly Michelle
- NC Shop Cited For Not Requiring Customers To Wear Mask
- Fred Hammond Describes His Experience With COVID-19 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Free Books Given Away For Kids Birth -5th Grade!!
- Regina King Is Named One Of PEOPLE Magazine’s “People of the Year”
- Marsai Martin Is Named The Youngest Hollywood Executive Producer By The Guinness Book Of World Records
- Here’s Why The CDC Reduced Quarantine Time From 14 Days To 7-10 Days
- Report: Wizards And Houston Rockets Come To A John Wall Trade Agreement
- Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, D-Nice Among Honorees At National Action Network’s Annual Triumph Awards
- Black Woman Judge Who Leads North Carolina’s Supreme Court Is In Election Recount Limbo
Latice Crawford At The 2017 Prayer Breakfast
1.Source: 1 of 13
2.Source: 2 of 13
3.Source: 3 of 13
4.Source: 4 of 13
5.Source: 5 of 13
6.Source: 6 of 13
7.Source: 7 of 13
8.Source: 8 of 13
9.Source: 9 of 13
10.Source: 10 of 13
11.Source: 11 of 13
12.Source: 12 of 13
13.Source: 13 of 13
GRIFF’s Prayer For Couples Working Opposite Schedules [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com