GRIFF has a special prayer for couples that work opposite schedules. One is sleep while the other has to wake up. He mentioned that the person getting ready for works makes so much noise turning on the water, putting on their shoes and more.
All the person wants to do is sleep, but your other half is brushing their teeth loud or stomping on the floor. GRIFF spoke about how they are under the comforter after you turn the lights off and can’t wait for you to leave home. After the prayer Erica Campbell talked about how Warryn Campbell says she opens up the toothpaste loud and how that prayer was directed at her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Free Meals For All Durham Children
- The Self-Hating Candace Owens Becomes Mother To A Black Baby Boy
- Should We Be Wearing Two Masks??
- Fitness Expert Cierra C Talks The Importance of Choosing A Lifestyle Change Over Dieting
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Lands A Near-Perfect Score With Her ‘Black Excellence’ Routine
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- “The Big Pop Up”Distribution Happening Tuesday
- The African-American Cultural Celebration Is Going Virtual
- How To Locate New COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Triangle Restaurant Week Is Back!
Latice Crawford At The 2017 Prayer Breakfast
1.Source: 1 of 13
2.Source: 2 of 13
3.Source: 3 of 13
4.Source: 4 of 13
5.Source: 5 of 13
6.Source: 6 of 13
7.Source: 7 of 13
8.Source: 8 of 13
9.Source: 9 of 13
10.Source: 10 of 13
11.Source: 11 of 13
12.Source: 12 of 13
13.Source: 13 of 13
GRIFF’s Prayer For Couples Working Opposite Schedules [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com