Erica Campbell was talking about dating multiple people and how it can hurt you trying to find real love. She spoke about how GRIFF believes in community dating, which is taking many girls on dates. Erica mentioned that you should prepare your mind and actions to only be with one person if that’s what you want.
Sometimes the problem is also people date multiple people because they all have different qualities that you might like. When you find that one person make sure you are bonding with them to develop a good relationship. Tell us what your thoughts are on dating multiple people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Pharmacies [VIDEO]
- Michael Eric Dyson Offers A Few Solutions To Combat Injustice [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Kidnapped Horses [VIDEO]
- Wake County’s Free COVID-19 Testing
- Raleigh’s Mayor Issues Monday Night Curfew
- ‘Insecure’ Actor And Houstonian Kendrick Sampson Hit By Rubber Bullets In Los Angeles During George Floyd Protest
- We Are One: Helping Small Businesses Feed Our Community
- VIDEO: Teargas Used On Thousands of Protesters In Downtown Raleigh
- The Market House Building In Fayetteville Set On Fire [VIDEO]
- J. Cole Attends Fayetteville Protest
MC Lyte’s Romantic Destination Wedding [PHOTOS]
1. MC Lyte Got Married This WeekendSource: 1 of 9
2.Source: 2 of 9
3.Source: 3 of 9
4.Source: 4 of 9
5.Source: 5 of 9
6.Source: 6 of 9
7.Source: 7 of 9
8.Source: 8 of 9
Love Talking: Community Dating (In Honor Of GRIFF) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com