Love can be confusing for many people, but you must know God did not place it there. Sometimes we confuse ourselves by switching up the things we want just so we aren’t lonely or want to be with someone. When we do that it allows more confusion to come into the situation.
Erica Campbell wants us to make more firm decisions and the next time make sure the person has a heart that you want. In relationships sometimes we move on too quickly and we bring baggage into the next one. We must analyze ourselves and take it from there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- $1 Million Bail Set For Singer R. Kelly
- Comedian Brody Stevens Dies At The Age Of 48
- T.I.’s Sister Precious Harris Dies Following Car Accident
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirtley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- 2 Fayetteville Teenagers Face 50 Charges Each For Vandalizing 40 Car Windows With Pellet Shots
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution
- Breaking News: A Warrant Is Issued for R. Kelly’s Arrest