On February 14th, a 19-year-old gunman opened fire in his former high school. He killed 17 people, injured fourteen others, and landed five others in the hospital with severe injuries. There are still a lot of questions about the circumstances surrounding the shooter himself, and what made him decide to take the lives of innocent people that day.
Despite all of the unanswered questions, authorities have managed to put together some information. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Who Will Be Atlanta’s Next Mayor? Keisha Lance Bottoms Knows ‘The People It Should Not Be’
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” Honors National Teacher’s Appreciation Week
- Board Says Facebook And Instagram Can Continue To Ban Trump
- Critical Race Truth: Republicans Keep Trying To Revise America’s Racist History
- Vivica A. Fox: Khloé Kardashian Should Not Be a Doormat for Tristan Thompson
- Get Your COVID Vaccine In Wake County…Now Taking Walk-Ins!
- Cop Fired Over Facebook Post Calling Black Lives Matter Demonstrators ‘Terrorists’
- Woman Being Charged With A Hate Crime Against An Amazon Driver [VIDEO]
- Matt Rhule Recaps An Eventful Draft For The Panthers With Kyle Bailey
- All Cigarettes Matter: Why Ban Just Menthols? Statistics Show 77% Of Black Smokers Prefer Them
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Everything We Know About The School Shooting In Florida [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com