It’s Valentine’s Day, and Maurette Brown-Clark was in for Erica Campbell, talking about all things love! She asks folks how they’ll be celebrating the day of love. Meanwhile, TJ explains to GRIFF why every woman opting out of Valentine’s Day celebrations isn’t necessarily bitter.
Maurette explains why she’s content with just getting her husband a card for Valentine’s Day. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Funeral Services Set For Rev. Billy Graham
- Website Survey Ranks Raleigh 6th Best State Capital
- Students Across US Walk Out of Class to Protest Gun Violence
- Russell Simmons Surfaces In Bali
- Wendy Williams Announces Three-Week Break From Talk Show
- In Wake Of Florida Shooting, Oprah Donates $500,000 To Anti-Gun Violence March
- Get Up Poll: Have You Ever Broken Guy Or Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tim Scott Blows Smoke With His Fake Advocacy Of Gun Control
- Tiffany Haddish Lands New Role With Melissa McCarthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Welp, Omarosa Finally Has One Black Person On Her Team