It’s Valentine’s Day, and Maurette Brown-Clark was in for Erica Campbell, talking about all things love! She asks folks how they’ll be celebrating the day of love. Meanwhile, TJ explains to GRIFF why every woman opting out of Valentine’s Day celebrations isn’t necessarily bitter.
Maurette explains why she’s content with just getting her husband a card for Valentine’s Day. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jerry Smith’s Bible Scripture Of The Day
- American & British Celebs Arrive At The Royal Wedding
- Love Talking: Community Dating (In Honor Of GRIFF) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Fears Of Lynchings In Atlanta Area After Two People Are Found Hanging From Trees Within Three Weeks
- 10 Looks That Prove Black Women Slay In Headwraps
- Is It An Absolute Necessity To Hire A Makeup Artist For Your Wedding?
- I Married Wealthy And My Wedding Day Was The Most Stressful Part Of My Marriage
- Henderson Authorities Conduct Massive Drug And Gun Bust
- Santa Fe High School Gun Man Has Been Identified
- Faith Walking: Big Sins & Little Distractions [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Ricky Dillard Visits “Sound Of Praise With Maurette Brown Clark” [PHOTOS]
1. Ricky Dillard1 of 6
2. Ricky Dillard2 of 6
3. Ricky Dillard3 of 6
4. Ricky Dillard4 of 6
5. Ricky Dillard5 of 6
6. Ricky Dillard6 of 6
Maurette Brown-Clark & TJ Explain Why Some People Just Don’t Do Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com