In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell talks about being strong enough to win and strong enough to lose. Wins and losses are a part of life, and strong people know that and won’t let themselves get caught up in either one. When we lose, sometimes we take the loss personally and feel like we’ll never gain again, or that we’re doomed. When we win, it can be tempting to soak it up and let it get to your head.
But in both cases, you have to focus on moving forward with a good attitude. Whether you’re on your way up the mountain, or down, you’ve got to keep your joy in tact! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- Traded My Chemical-Based Deodorant For Lume And Never Smelled Better
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- After Horrific Photos Surface, Black Leaders Demand President Biden Take Action For Asylum Seekers Now
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Anti-Vax Special Ed Staffer Thinks Blackface Is The Best Way To Oppose Vaccine Mandate
- Tobias Menzies Dedicates His Emmy to Michael K. Williams
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
Ericaism: Strong People Are Good Winners And Good Losers [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com