Prostitution isn’t new, Erica Campbell states in this Love Talk. She reads scriptures from the bible about prostitutes, and the details aren’t terribly different than what’s going on today. “Get your life all the way together,” Erica explains. There is a reason why God created women from the bone of Adam’s rib (which protects the heart), out of all the other things he could have made her out of.
She implores listeners to speak to the women in their lives. Connect to his heart, not just his body parts. If you want to live an honorable life, you have to treat yourself like you’re worth it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Melissa’s Pick Hit – Kenny Lewis “He’s Been Good”
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- NC State Fair Holding Job Fair
- Cop Is Rehired Despite His Racist Social Media Posts Encouraging Police Brutality Against Protesters
- Mariah Carey’s Daughter Monroe Is Making Her Own Coins At 10 Years Old
- Gov. Roy Cooper Recommends NC Districts Require Masks For K-8 Schools
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Director of First ‘Space Jam’ Movie Not Impressed With Sequel
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s Tip Of The Week”
- Rapper Jay Z Is Wearing Ivy Park In The East Hamptons And He’s A Whole Mood